LNRG Technology is promoting energy innovation and engages in market analysis, technology scouting, R&D project management, system design and engineering, techno-economic modeling and performance evaluation for conventional and renewable electricity projects with expertise in photovoltaic technology.
• Market analysis of technology trends, energy market and commodities.
• Risk assessment for the energy market, including utilization of non-linear predictive analysis.
• Consulting to companies and decision makers on the topics of technology trends, energy, resources and infrastructures.
• Technology scouting with expertise in energy innovation and infrastructures.
• Technology integration and R&D project management services.
• Due diligence and upscale evaluation for industrial technology projects.
• Consulting on technological patentability.
• Engineering of energy systems for electrical power, thermal and transportation sectors.
• System design and cyber-digital interfaces. Find more at github.com/leonkraversky.
• Techno-economic modeling for conventional and renewable electricity generation and storage projects with expertise in PV facilities.
• Developing customized energy system simulations.
• Techno-economic assessment and performance evaluation of energy facilities and projects for the purposes of upgrading and enhancing efficiency.
• Remote inspection and fault analysis of grid-connected solar photovoltaic (PV) facilities using unique PVFIC methodology, best suitable for string and mini-central inverter systems (SMA, Fronius, etc).
Ask for more details on LNRG Technology services