LNRG Technology is promoting energy innovation and engages in market analysis, technology scouting, R&D project management, system design and engineering, techno-economic modeling and performance evaluation for conventional and renewable electricity projects with expertise in photovoltaic technology.
Market analysis and data mining
• Market analysis of technology trends, energy market and commodities.
• Data mining and analysis
• Risk evaluation for the energy market, including utilization of non-linear predictive analysis.
• Consulting to companies and decision makers on the topics of energy, resources and infrastructures.
• Technology scouting with expertise in energy innovation and infrastructures, including conventional and alternative power generation, energy storage, drones, smart mobility, etc.
• Technology integration and R&D project management services.
• Due diligence and upscale evaluation for industrial technology projects.
• Consulting on technological patentability.
• Techno-economic assessment and performance evaluation of energy facilities and projects for the purposes of upgrading and enhancing efficiency.
• Remote inspection and fault analysis of grid-connected solar photovoltaic (PV) facilities using unique PVFIC methodology, best suitable for string and mini-central inverter systems (SMA, Fronius, etc).
System design and engineering
• Design and engineering of energy systems for power, thermal and transport sectors.
• Design of off-grid electricity systems, integrating solar PV and batteries.
• Techno-economic modeling for conventional and renewable electricity generation and storage projects with expertise in PV facilities.
• Developing customized energy system simulations.
Ask for more details on LNRG Technology services