How would you know if PV systems perform well amidst the climatic anomalies worldwide and can you make residential and commercial PV system sizing more accurate? Learn on advanced methodologies to assess decentralized solar PV performance and the related technology edge, as well as advantages of such techniques for improving finance reports and decreasing financial risks. This event is designated for professionals affiliated with distributed solar PV, including solar integrators, solar financing professionals, solar policy advocates and solar association members.
Speakers & panelists include Jan Rippingale - CEO of Blu Banyan, an award winning NetSuite Solution Provider for solar installers, focused on enabling the efficiencies necessary to reduce soft costs, Leon Kraversky - Senior Energy Analyst and CEO of Soltell Systems, provider of solar performance analytics solutions, Dr. Clifford Hansen - Technology Lead at the Sandia National Laboratories and Stephanie Johnson - Executive Director at Chesapeake Solar & Storage Association.
During the course of the event the following topics will be discussed (PCT time schedule):
- 09:00 am - 09:05 am Introduction
- 09:05 am - 09:15 am Leon Kraversky - Effective Performance Assessment Techniques for Decentralized PV
- 09:15 am - 09:25 am Jan Rippingale - Performance Indicators for Financial Reports
- 09:25 am - 09:35 am Dr. Clifford Hansen - Reducing Data Processing costs for Distributed Solar
- 09:35 am - 09:55 am Panel: The Financial Future of Distributed Solar - Stephanie Johnson, Jan Rippingale, Dr. Clifford Hansen, Leon Kraversky
- 09:55 am - 10:15 am Q&A
Event registration via Eventbrite (registration ongoing).
See you in the next event of the Distributed Solar PV series.